Sunday, June 24, 2007

Good Bye

Our run ended this weekend. Saturday night was our final performance. I wasn't sure exactly how I would feel leaving this show but I must say, I am very sad and I will miss it greatly. It was just one of those magical shows. It worked even when we thought it wouldn't work. On Thursday night our lights failed and we had to perform to work lights. We had no black outs. We had no "special effects" so to speak. And we had a kick ass run. This show was amazing and I am honored to have shared the stage with such awesome performers. Everyone gave it their all, and I am so proud to have been a part of this production.
This Saturday night, I was pleasantly surprised to see four of my friends show up to see the show. Thanks sooo much guys for coming. You don't know how much it meant! And Susie, it was very nice to meet you and thanks for coming as well.
Now, I must leave, but I will be continuing my blog with Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, so see ya all in five weeks. Oh and Tripp, there was no music playing during the part when you grabbed my ass two weeks ago genius. Nice try though. By the way, next time you see me I'm gonna make sure to shrink this big ass biatch!!
So I say good bye for the last time as Hope Cladwell.

Mwah!
~HC Thank you and Good night!

No comments: