Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Parentals

OK so my parents came to see the show on Thursday night. My mom invited my girlfriend Jaime and her husband Scott as a surprise and I was just so happy to see them there! It was really a great surprise. Thanks mom!
My stepmother and my father also came to the show. They said they really enjoyed it. You know... I never really get nervous or think too much about my lines and the music until my parents show up to see me. Then, I can't help but be nervous and sometime it takes me a whole act to finally get in sync. Well once I was finally calmed down, Act II was going pretty well and then, what happens? That little shit Scott Tripp rubs my butt during one of the scenes that I'm so supposed to be serious in. I was not expecting to be poked in the butt so I couldn't help laughing. Well then I had to try to fake cry just to cover it up and it was quite possibly the most pitiful fake cry in the world and I hate you Scott Tripp for making me look like an ass on stage while rubbing my ass!
Tonight marks the halfway point in the run. I'm not sure yet how I feel about that. On one end, I still have six more shows but on the other they go by so quickly and it always makes me sad to see a show end. If you haven't seen it yet, get your tickets. Don't miss out cause we rock!

Mwah!
~HC

2 comments:

Trisha Bakula said...

Don't lie. You liked it.

ladybug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.