Saturday, April 14, 2007

No voice No taxes

Well here I am on Saturday afternoon without a voice. Yep that's right, I lost my voice yesterday due to this nasty cold I have. I'm resting it today and hoping to get it back tomorrow before my voice lesson. (Yeah like that's gonna happen) So at least I will attempt to learn the rhythm of all the songs I am in. Oh and by the way have I mentioned that I have not even STARTED my taxes yet? I think its my own little rebellion. Hell maybe I won't do them! (Yeah right then I get sent to jail where you gotta pay to pee or is that UrineTown?...) I keep reading everybody else's blogs and it sounds like they're doing really well with the music looks like I have a lot of work to do. Guess you know where to find me this weekend: on the toilet with my script. What! I'm trying to get into the show!

No comments: