Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Taxes are Done and So Are My Love Handles!

Well yesterday we finished going through all the music in the show. I could hardly speak let alone sing with the horrid cough I had. It was pretty miserable. Today, I feel much much better and I am ready to get in there and sing my heart out! (I hope my lungs can keep up with me) We were over staffed at work so I got to go home and finish my taxes! Yeah!!! (OK fine Greg helped a little. I cannot take all the credit) I am just so happy to finally be over tax season! I don't know whether or not I will be participating next year....
I started a fairly rigid diet and exercise plan today. I just want to get myself back into shape and healthy. The warm weather is coming and I know that in order to put this production on well, in the heat, I have to begin to take better care of myself. So, if you wanna help don't forget to ask me how my diet is going. (Every time someone asks, I will do fifty sit-ups or squats or choice) AH HA! A reward for reading my blog. Now lets see whose up to challenge me! My bikini will thank you.
Tonight we end music rehearsals and next week we begin putting it all together. I can't wait to start transforming myself into Hope!

Toodles,
H C

No comments: