Monday, May 28, 2007

Hell Week!

Today marks the official first day of hell week. I think many of us are happy that rehearsal tonight fell on a holiday. I know I am. I have all day to be rested before we do our first run with both the band and lights.
This weekend we had our cue to cue and our first rehearsal with the band. Kudos to Seth and to all the members of our band for putting in hard hours to work on the music and lights. Our show is going to be fantastic and have a wonderful aesthetic appeal because of you guys! You rock!!
I am very excited about rehearsal tonight. I just can't believe we open in three days! Yikes! Now is the time when we must all step it up and put the finishing touches on our characters. I am feeling pretty secure with my character choices thus far. So now we just have to see how this evening goes!!

No comments: