Thursday, May 31, 2007

Opening Night!!

Well it is officially here. Tonight we open to the public. We have about 35 high school students attending so it will be interesting to see if they enjoy the show or not. I currently am happy with the show. It was touch and go there for a while though. I just wasn't getting comfortable with Hope as quickly as I hoped (hee hee). She is not a complicated character which is what makes her so difficult to play. Who would have thought that normal could be so hard? Hmmmm....
I think I am ready for this evening. I got out of work a little early so that I can just relax and enjoy some free time. Although, I must say that I am not nervous yet. Which is somewhat unusual. My favorite part of the show? Getting to enjoy this experience with my good friend Scott Tripp. He just makes me smile:) And we get to talk shit about all the people we don't like.
Just kidding!!!

Mwah!
~HC

1 comment:

David Wilton said...

I just wanted to say that I thouroughly enjoyed the show... in fact, I loved it! I saw it last Friday night (the 2nd). Anyway, I'm a fan of yours having seen you in a few shows here and there. wow, that sounds creepy. I swear I'm not a mad stalker... ;) Anyway, keep up the good work! Bravo!