Sunday, May 13, 2007

On The Set!!

Today, Scott Tripp and I decided to go and surprise the boys at the Art Loft with the lunch while they were doing load-in. Well, when we arrived, no one had yet gotten there except for Greg Hunsaker our set designer. Needless to say, he put Scott and I straight to work. (Scott in his khaki shorts and brown sandals and me in my black dress and flip flops) It was all good fun though and it feels really good to have helped with the set, even if was just a little. The stage is enormous. Its going to be great when it is finished. Tomorrow we move into the Art Loft and onto the set. I cannot believe that we are already beginning the final leg of rehearsals! This show is opening in less than one month and I fro one, cannot wait to show our audiences what we have done so far!

~HC

No comments: