Friday, May 4, 2007

Speed Pee!

Yesterday we finished blocking Act II. On Monday we will run the entire act. I cannot believe the entire show is blocked already! I received an e-mail from Scott Miller about my character this weekend. It is not going to be an easy task putting Hope Cladwell together. How can I play a character and not play a character? That is my main focus at this time. I am going to be spending a huge chunk of my weekend on pinpointing exactly who Hope is. I will be writing my back story this weekend so be sure to watch out for that one. I hope that by Monday, Hope is more a part of me than she has been the last few weeks. I know once I find my niche as Hope, that I will feel more comfortable with my performance and more at ease to take risks and chances as her!

Mwah!
~HC

No comments: